Wednesday, March 29, 2006

i think i'm in love...

have you heard the James Blunt song "you're beautiful" yet? no? download it now... or just turn on your radio, it will be on soon...

i looooove that song... it's so pretty, and uplifting... it's about a guy who sees a woman, and thinks she's beautiful... he doesn't know her, and doesn't tell her... just him thinking she's beautiful...

makes a girl wonder... how many times a day do you pass someone, not even notice them, and they're thinking, "hey, now there's a beautiful gal"? you never know... i bet there's someone out there, right now, who you may not even know, that thinks you're beautiful...

it makes me happy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal,
keep up the good walking. Good for you. Speaking of that song, thats one of my daughters favorite songs and I kind of watched abit of the video of it, and the kid singing it is kind of cute. so, yes, I have to agree with you about the song. Its a good one, but I don;t think he is as cute as Josh Groban, now thats a cutie pie.
Keep walking and good luck with everything.
Susan M.

April said...

Susan,

I agree that they are both cuties... to me, any guy that can sing that well is a cutie... hehe... they're my imaginary boyfriends... i'm probably too old for that (especially since i have a real boyfriend), but i like to pretend they're serenading me each time their songs come on the radio... lol... i'm such a goof!
~April